Empathy. Education. Entrepreneurship.
Indigo Impact Initiative (I3) is a network of technology experience centers that provide young people in at-risk communities with mentorship in technology and entrepreneurship.
We Help Communities
- Better prepare their students to be productive members of society.
- Redefine the meaning of success. A "one-sized-fits-all" notion of success fails many in today's world.
- Personalize their students' educational experiences. "Individualized" education is often not "personalized" education.
- Prepare their students with the skills to address a broader range of real world problems
- Develop intra and interpersonal skills, which are critical to success in life.
“If you can catalyze the latent potential in a community, magic happens.”— Sheri Smith, Founder
How We Work
We have a unique ten-step process to engage community stakeholders, insure community buy-in, and provide the talent and resources necessary for success.
Meet Our Communities
- Clarksdale, MS - Music, mentorship, entrepreneurism, and soul in the "Delta".
- San Juan, UT - Navajo youth embracing anchient culture for modern transformation.
- Niagara, NY - A "forgotten" town is inspiring youth through cooking, theater and civic engagement.
- Coming Soon - Phoenix and Tucson - coding, coffee, and career pathways...
Meet Our Lab Schools
We work with a number of schools around the country that we call Lab Schools. These schools are pushing the boundaries of innovation.
- Thrive Public Schools, Chula Vista, CA
- Phoenix Coding Academy
- ALBA Community Day School, San Diego
- Peak to Peak HS, Layfette, CO
- Tucson JTED Career and Technical
- New Vista High School, Boulder, CO
Support Our Mission
If you live near one of our communities or otherwise feel inspired to be involved, please contact us to join our mission. Donations are also vital to our growth. They help us secure dedicated personnel for community impact, student programs, storytelling and outreach.